RESIDENTIAL CUSTOM HOME BUILDING SUPERINTENDENT
Posted July 18, 2018
We are looking for an experienced RESIDENTIAL CUSTOM HOME BUILDING SUPERINTENDENT to coordinate and supervise residential custom home projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction phases and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Must be knowledgeable and experienced in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind, great organization skills and excellent communication skills.
A MINIMUM FIVE (5) YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOM HOME BUILDING IS REQUIRED.
- Establish rapport with each client by maintaining open lines of communication and updating clients on a weekly basis regarding the progress of their new home.
- Determine and secure needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Negotiate contracts with contractors to reach profitable agreements.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supervise the work to ensure quality standards are met.
- Proven experience as a Custom Home Builder
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Working knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with MS Project
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills